I had to share this insanely delicious and healthy, quick and simple recipe with you today! It’s a zucchini spiral dish with a ton of flavour.
Perfect for dinner or lunch or both, take your leftovers to work! Winner!
OK here we go…
- 2 zucchini spiralised or if you don’t have a spiraliser just grate lengthways
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 red chili finely chopped, go with how much chilli you like
- 2-3 tablespoons of toasted pinenuts
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 garlic cloves finely diced
- 3-5 anchovy fillets, more if you love them, none if you don’t
- small handful parsley, basil and coriander, roughly chopped or torn
Drop zucchini sprials in bowling water for 1-2 minutes, drain and put aside.
Heat olive oil on a low to medium heat add, chilli, capers, garlic and anchovies if you are including them. and cook for a couple of minutes.
Add the zucchini and toss everything through together. Season with salt and pepper, top with pinenuts and mixed chopped herbs and stir them in, and eat and enjoy!